A flight simulator by Mark Ivey.
(Work in progress. See instructions below.)
You're a bush pilot. Land in meadows, on tiny islands, and on the side of
steep mountains, but don't hit trees.
Collect as many flags as you can. Pick up a flag by landing & coming to
a complete stop next to the flag.
- Press "F" once to put flaps down.
- Hold space for full throttle.
- Hold down arrow until airborne.
- Don't get too excited, that was the easy part. You still have to land.
For your first landing, turn around and land on the big, flat, level runway
you started on.
- Continue flying right, away from the runway, until you pass the small
village at the right end of the island.
- Press left arrow to turn back towards the runway.
- Release space and start a steady descent towards the runway.
- You have to land gently. You want to kiss the ground, not smack it.
- Once you're rolling on the ground, press B to apply brakes to stop.
- If you got here, congratulations! Now you're ready to start collecting
flags from those harder runways.
||Pitch (nose up/down)
||Flaps (let you fly slower; put them down for
||Brakes (on ground)
* Joystick support works in Chrome. I'm not sure if it works in other
** The number keys (1 through 0) will set 0-100% power, useful for level
flight and controlled descents.
I've tested this in Chrome, Firefox, and IE 10.
At the moment, it plays best in Chrome.
Most recent browsers should support the HTML5 technologies used by
Copyright 2011, Mark Ivey. All rights reserved.